Hospitals and Laboratories
Methodical relocations for sensitive equipment
Hospitals operate 24/7 so at Edward Baden we are fully aware of the high demands and stringent timeframes that hospitals may have to adhere to. We have successfully moved a number of hospitals and trusts and have established a first class reputation for providing specialist relocation services to all health sectors.
Our healthcare services at a glance:
- Expert services: All of our staff are expertly trained to ensure that they have the experience required to pack and move the wide range of technical equipment as well as dealing with the relocation of hazardous materials.
- Precision management: Your dedicated move manager will liaise closely with heads of departments, estates, hospital technicians and emergency services to confirm the individual requirements of all teams and departments.
- Confidentiality ensured: We supply secure crates with numbered seals which will ensure that patient records are safe and secure at all times.
- Audit trails: Edward Baden offers a sequential packing and unpacking service for patient notes and libraries, making them easy to track and audit.
Some of the clients we have provided expert relocations for include:
- Worthing Hospital
- The Bethlem & Maudsley NHS Trust
- Kent & Medway NHS Primary Care Trust
- Cancer Resource Centre
- Royal College of Surgeons
To learn more about the relocation services that we offer to the medical fields, please contact us or call us on 0800 169 5309.
Speak to a consultant