If you think offices are boring dull spaces where employees hunch over their desktops in lonely cubicles, think again. From futuristic walkways and internal slides to bold coloured facades, the 2022 workspace is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also fitted with eco-friendly systems, in some examples.
An average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime, so the environment of the office is a major factor when it comes to productivity and efficiency.
Here’s our selection of the top 10 coolest offices from across the globe;
Which is your favourite?
- Google - https://appleinsider.com/inside/apple-park
- Lego - https://officesnapshots.com/company/lego/
- Apple - https://appleinsider.com/inside/apple-park
- Microsoft - https://news.microsoft.com/modern-campus/
- Wework - https://www.wework.com/
- Cartier - https://www.designboom.com/architecture/klein-dytham-architecture-osaka-cartier-facade-luminous-protruding-diamonds-02-04-2022/
- Amazon - https://www.archdaily.com/920029/amazon-spheres-nbbj
- LinkedIn - https://rmw.com/projects/linkedin-buildings-950-and-1000/
- Sony - https://officesnapshots.com/2015/04/08/sony-music-madrid-headquarters/
- CCTV Headquarters - https://www.archdaily.com/236175/cctv-headquarters-oma
How amazing would it be to work in an office that inspires and motivates you everyday!
And remember… if you’re looking to relocate your office space, or organising a refurbishment project to match the likes of Google, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0333 259 4202 to speak to a member of our friendly team. We are here to help!