Here at Edward Baden Group, we understand the intricacies of a Library relocation project. That’s why we have a team of highly skilled and trained movers to expertly relocate your books using the Dewey Decimal System.
Not only have we moved public libraries we have also successfully completed the relocation of many company law libraries and hospital patient note libraries.
For every project, we will appoint a dedicated key account manager as a single point of contact, to collaborate with the librarians and heads of departments to tailor our services and meet the unique requirements of our clients.
- Book, tape, DVD, CD audits
- Sequential packing and unpacking service
- Crate supply including the 1 metre sequential library crate
- Library trolley supply
- Interfiling and integration
- Labelling service including supply
- Fitting service for the dismantling and reassembling of library bookcases
- Fitting service for the dismantling and reassembling of roller racking systems
- Acid free materials for the relocation of old and rare books
- IT services for the relocation of library media suites
- Environmental disposal of redundant furniture
- Cleaning of stocks and bookcases
- Nationwide 24/7 service
Sustainable Library Removals
All of Edward Baden’s library projects are committed to sustainable environmental solutions. After the move, all unwanted items will be cleared and environmentally disposed of. We aim to deliver minimum landfill and recycle as much as possible.
We also provide flexible storage services for short and long-term rental. Our storage facilities are climate-controlled, secure and easy to access. Visit our website and use the storage space calculator to work out exactly how much space you need.
Here are just a couple of our recent Library Relocation projects;