An office that is organised and tidy is important for employee health, wellbeing, and performance. Therefore, it is worth taking the time to assess your current office set-up. Do you need to relocate to larger premises? Is an office refurb long overdue?
Try answering some of these questions:
- Employee count much higher than before due to recent business expansion or recruitment?
- No quiet, free or private space to make calls or handle confidential affairs?
- Limited space or no conference room to host meetings, welcome visitors?
- No break-out room or lunch area for employees?
- Stationeries and office supplies are being placed in a disorganised order everywhere?
- Running out of storage room, equipment being placed randomly in the office?
- No clear pathways through the office?
- Overloaded parking space?
- Current office location does not fit with the business’s needs and vision anymore?
If you answered YES to more than 3 of these points, then it could be time to relocate your business or look at refurbishing your current office space.
At Edward Baden, we ensure that all of our relocation projects are completed with minimum downtime to your business. We have over 20 years of expertise in the commercial relocations industry, and will curate a bespoke specialist removal solution for each project we undertake.