Packing & Crating
Meticulous Care & Protection
Edward Baden Fine Art Services is specialised in packing and moving fine art. We provide specialist packing services for museums, art collectors and companies. Dedicated move managers will use their expertise to determine the best packing environment that is needed and will manage the entire packing process from start to completion.
All items are professionally packed and unpacked by our fine art packing team. These range from full collections, large art pieces of artwork commonly found in boardrooms to sculptures and models.
A full site survey and inventory would be completed to confirm exact requirements and specialist materials required for transportation. Our wooden crates are tailor-made specifically for each individual art piece to prevent friction and damage. The interior is lined by foam and wrapped in plastizote provide complete protection from shock and vibration. Other materials like acid free boxes and bubble wrap are also used to provide alternative cushioning, depending on the nature of protection required by the art piece.
Our Fine Art Packing Services include:
- Initial assessment and recommendations
- Measurement and bespoke art case building
- Lining of case with polystyrene for increased protection
- Wrapping of the artwork in breathable materials such as Tyvek
- Placing the artwork correctly into the purpose built case
- Sealing the case and overseeing the loading process into the transportation vehicle
To learn more about our Fine Art Packing and Crating Services please contact us or call us on 0800 169 5309.
Speak to a consultant