Specialist transport of art and antiquities
At Edward Baden we have the specialist expertise to relocate even the most fragile of items. Our expertly trained team will assess the suitability of the item for transport, and then create a bespoke protective packaging environment to ensure that the integrity of the item is maintained in transit.
Our museum relocation services include:
- Initial consultation and assessments
- Protective wrapping using materials such as tyvek
- Bespoke wooden crates made to measure
- Precision transport in our own fleet of specialist ‘air ride’ vehicles
- Storage as required in our climate controlled storage facility
- Careful unpacking and reinstallation
- Clearance of redundant packaging
To learn more about our museum relocation services please contact us or call us on 0800 169 5309.
Speak to a consultant