Precise & Careful Handling
Comprehensive expertise with Dewey Decimal System for Library Moves
Edward Baden has gained a reputation as an experienced library relocation company. Not only have we moved public libraries we have also successfully completed the relocation of many company law libraries and hospital patient note libraries.
Each sector is operated the same way with Edward Baden providing a dedicated key account manager to ascertain the exact requirements from the librarians and heads of departments.
We can offer a tailored service from the options below:
- Book, tape, DVD, CD audits
- Sequential packing and unpacking service
- Crate supply including the 1 meter sequential library crate
- Library trolley supply
- Interfiling and integration
- Labelling service including supply
- Fitting service for the dismantling and reassembling of library bookcases
- Fitting service for the dismantling and reassembling of roller racking systems
- Acid free materials for the relocation of old and rare books
- IT services for the relocation of library media suites
- Environmental disposal of redundant furniture
- Cleaning of stocks and bookcases
- Nationwide 24/7 service
Some of the libraries we have provided moving services for include:
- University of East London
- Hove Library
- Ashburton Library
To learn more about the services we offer please contact us or call us on 0800 169 5309.
Speak to a consultant